HOWDY, Y'ALL!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tee It High, Let It Fly...

This post is dedicated to my dad and my best friend.

My father-in-law and I played a free round of golf at The Wildcat Golf Club of Houston, located just south of downtown Houston and Reliant Stadium. It is also the preferred golf course of the Houston Astros, Rockets, Texans, Dynamo, and Aeros (all the professional sports franchises in the city).

This was also one of the first times I have gone out in a long time and not been totally disgusted with my game. I made a slight adjustment to my grip and may have found the key to my horrific slice. I know I have said that before, but I REALLY believe it now. I probably need to go out again soon to confirm it. Not sure Erin will go for that.

At any rate, Ben, Dad, go to www.wildcatgolfclub.com and take in all that the site has to offer. May I suggest the picture gallery with the view we partook? Or perhaps the virtual tour of the entire course. (Lex and I played the Lakes, in case you are wondering.)

Be jealous. Be very jealous.

(Author's note: If you come to visit me we may be able to get you this same experience.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home