HOWDY, Y'ALL!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little or Big...

I have to post this before my wife does (a first in its self for some time).

Yesterday we took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch (for Erin's sanity and before I had to go to baseball practice).

On the way there the car was filled with boisterous singing, particularly from Maddie, with intermittent explosions of uncontrollable, gleeful laughter.

Erin and I looked at each other during one outburst in the middle of "B.I.N.G.O" (which is easily at the top of the charts in our house right now) and said out loud to 0ne another, "SOME one is a little excited." To which we heard the instant reply, "No I not. I big 'cited!"

Our apologies, Maddie. And for the record, the girls had a great time in a nearly empty Chuck E. Cheese.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really enjoy the timely updates! Thanks!

Joel

2:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, I can't say enough about your timely updates. Really keeps me connected and up to date with your life and family. Great job!

Joel

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I went to your blog and say you had a post for March 26. I thought, "New Post!" I looked again, and saw it was March 26, 2009. You are now one entire year removed from your last post!!!


Joel

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home