HOWDY, Y'ALL!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

In Memory of Grandpa Huener

Yesterday my aunt's father passed away from a stroke. Over the years I have grown extremely close to the Nate Bickel family and through that I had established a relationship with the Huener's. Grandpa Huener was the kind of guy you wanted to be around. Never overbearing but always considerate. Firm but compassionate. A man of strong convictions and faith. This is certainly the thing I will take from him, he loved his family just as his Lord and Savior loved him. From this fact he never strayed. He also knew that Christ was his only hope for salvation. He will be missed while we remain on earth, but we look forward to the joyful reunion in heaven some day. Our prayers here in Tomball are with Uncle Nate, Aunt Julie, Anna, Rachel, Zach, Abby, Beka and all the Hueners. We love you guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Chad. I don't read this often... but thanks for the tribute. And its fun to look at the pictures. I hope you guys are safe. You'll be in my prayers.. especially these next few days - traveling or not.

3:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home