HOWDY, Y'ALL!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

A little breather

Since every one came down for Maddie's affirmation, this is the first weekend I have had to just be with the girls and not worry about anything. Once everyone left it was on to school meetings, a Saturday morning workshop, more meetings, the first week of school, Senior Retreat, and more school.

We celebrated Erin's birthday with lots of baseball, Wednesday cheering the Astros with the Boessling's and Friday cheering the Brewers with Maddie for the first time in person. Unfortunately they couldn't pull out the win while we were there. Incidentally, they have won both games we watched on tv. Not sure if we will go tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU VISITED!

Peace Out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Hey Chad, I know what you mean about having a weekend...I think this coming weekend will be our first weekend without LOTS planned or visitors or random trips to WI since we moved to Indiana. It was nice to catch up with your family this past weekend at BMar's wedding. Take care and don't forget to visit our blog every once in a while...hope you're enjoying every minute of being a dad. I bet it's fun...something I'll never know anything about since I'll NEVER be a DAD! Take care and give your wife and daughter a big hello from the Truwe's!

3:37 PM

 
Blogger Jon Mierow said...

Glad to see how everything is going. Make sure you try to keep Sommermeyer in check :) I know it's a tall order, but you might just be up to the task. I've finally begun to update my site again. Thanks for the nagging. Tell Erin that Elsa misses her. I'm not sure when we'll be able to see you guys, but I hope that its soon. Take care.

5:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Chad, its the Vogels! How the heck are ya! Just checking out the pictures of your freeking cute kid! She is adorable. Hope school is going well, ours is in full swing..ahh:) It sounds like you all are doing well, hopefully we will see ya'll soon! Miss you guys! Blessings to all three of you:)
Peace out!
Meg

9:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Good to see Maddie in the full uni. She is beautiful, keep the photos coming! Hope the first days of school allow you to find your groove. All is pretty good in Fort Fun. Surgury's all around for the family and Uecker gave us a scare this week, but all in all we doing pretty good.

The Truwe's are in the Hoosier state?

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad,
Wow. It seems like four years ago you were teaching LA 105 with Wendy Grapatin. Oh wait, that WAS four years ago! Man, how times flies. I was actually a freshman in that class! And to see your blogger and see that your happily married and a dad; well, it gives me hope that in four years I may be in the same place! I hope all is going well with you, God's Peace as you serve Him!

~Matthew Canaday

P.S. And yes, I did graduate first time from CUW this past May!

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home