HOWDY, Y'ALL!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm so lonely...

Bachelorhood has been an interesting change for me. I can't say that I would be looking to continue this lifestyle anytime soon. It is a little quieter when I come home. But that's not necessarily a good thing.

A short list of things that have gone on since the LADIES left me:

1. I've done a load of laundry.

2. (Two if you count the one in the wash right now. I REALLY needed white socks and undershirts.)

3. Brought a projector home from school last Friday and played video games over the Super Bowl weekend.

4. (If there was a way to keep that set up while my daughter Destructo was around, I would be ALL OVER THAT!)

5. Did a load of dishes.

6. (You would be amazed how infrequently you have to do that when you are living off of frozen pizzas.)

7. Went to bed early. Twice.

8. Missing my beautiful best friend more than she will let me admit.

9. Missing my rambunctions goofballs more than they may ever know.

10. NEW RULE: DADDY GOES ON ANY TRIPS THAT ANYONE IN HIS HOUSE GOES ON!

Panic? There's no panic here.
(HURRY HOME E!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home