HOWDY, Y'ALL!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Kid Ate Your Kid...

Sweet Madeline went to the doctor for her four month old checkup, including shots.

Dr. Karr returned from weighing her and congratulated us on our healthy...nine month old.

16 lbs. 4 oz., 26 3/4 in...we have already recieved several letters and phone calls from Division I offensive line coaches. The front runners are A&M, UT, and Michigan State.

I can hear our Minnesota friends even now..."what else would you expect of the 'Fat Kid's' kid?"

(Disclaimer: I love my daughter, even if we call her "Fatty Maddie". I promise on everything that is holy I will not give her a complex. In fact, her size may be her ticket to college, because Daddy isn't in ministry for the money.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michigan State? How many times do I have to tell you that there is only one UNIVERSITY of MICHIGAN!! Go Blue

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home