HOWDY, Y'ALL!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dumb Dad Moment brought to you by Acme Carpet Company

Apparently the freshmen retreat Sunday night took its toll on me, or perhaps we are growing our carpet a little long. After battling my teething three month old to sleep, I tried to get up from our Ikea lounge chair and lay her on the blanket covering the floor. Unfortunately my foot got "caught" on the carpet and before I could lovingly place her on the floor we both came crashing to earth. Only my wife can tell you exactly how ridiculous we looked but one positive out of this was that Maddie just popped her eyes open to see what her stupid father was up to.

Side note for our Minnesota friends: Another pair of pants bit the dust at school last week. Just for your information.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon Mierow said...

LOL... that's hilarious. We're going to have to buy stock in pants. You'll have to let us know the whole story. I'll have an update on my blog either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. It's still pretty crazy at work here. Glad to keep seeing the pictures of you guys. I'll make sure to get some recent pics up as well. Take care and try to keep Sommermeyer in line :)

2:04 PM

 
Blogger Jon Mierow said...

Just wanted to let you guys know that our thoughts and prayers have been, and will continue to be, with you guys as Rita comes your way. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know. God bless and keep safe.

7:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home